Monday, October 7, 2013

Candy Corn Fall Wreath

Candy Corn Fall WreathFall is such a great season for decorating your house from the inside out. This year I decided to make my own wreath and went straight to Pinterest for some ideas.
The last wreath I made involved wrapping with yarn and I found that although it turned out beautiful, it was way too time consuming. So as I searched Pinterest I had a few guides I wanted to follow for myself. It must be simple, inexpensive and quick to make.
When I ran across the Candy Corn Fall Wreath posted at The House of Smiths I could tell right away that it was simple and inexpensive but wasn’t sure yet how quick it would be to make. But I loved the wreath so much that I decided to go for it!

Read more at www.pintriedit.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment