Thursday, September 19, 2013

An Organized Home Office

Today, my sweet friend Alejandra Costello is sharing her beautifully organized home office with us.  I drool every time I see her pictures and videos of the amazing work she does.  I think you will too!  


An Inside Look at Alejandra Costello’s Organized Home Office

I’ve always loved to organize since I was a little kid. In fact, I still remember the days I would spend hours rearranging my bedroom to get it “more organized.” Seems like yesterday.

Fast forward 15 years later, I’m still stir-crazy over organizing. When I bought my first home is 2009- it was like buying a blank canvas to go wild on. Buying a house for the first time and knowing its yours to organize however you’d like is a fun feeling…if you love to organize!
READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment