Friday, September 20, 2013

Quick 15 Minute Junk Drawer Organization

Often when I run out of things in my own home to organize, I beg my friends to let me organize something in their homes just so I can get a “fix”.   I get the shakes and start frothing at the mouth if I go to long without organizing something which is just so not pretty.  So to enable me avoid that whole ugly scenario my friends agree to let me into their drawers just so they don’t have to watch a grown women have a total melt down.  I’ve got the best of friends what can I say!

Junk Drawer Organization:

So one day as I was visiting my girlfriend and we were waiting for the tea kettle to boil, I got to work on a quick junk drawer makeover.  Seriously these projects take no time at all yet we often put them off thinking we need to set aside hours of time.  You don’t.  Set your timers and let’s get organizing!
READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment