Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept 23/13


 

Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept 23/13

Posted: 23 Sep 2013 06:00 AM PDT




Hello! How was your week? I do believe we are officially into fall now and that’s okay as long as winter doesn’t follow, just saying.

I found this cute chalkboard printable this week that I just had to share with you. Love it! To download please visit Five Heart Home.



Also for menu planning help may I direct you to this post over at The Taylor House titled Menu Planning Made Easy {3 Free Printables}.



Oh and just in case you missed it, be sure to check out how to make this helpful magnetic menu planning board here.



Time to plan those menus and link up below :)
My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday: Ham & Cheese Wraps

Tuesday: Sherry’s Aussie Chicken served with Tex Mex Spaghetti Squash with Black Bean Guacamole

Wednesday: Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole

Thursday: Leftover buffet

Friday: Slow Cooked Pork Roast served with rice and broccoli

Saturday: Dinner out!

Sunday: YOYO (you’re on your own!)

Have an amazing week y’all!!
WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK? JOIN US!

Menu Plan Guidelines, banner selections and recipe helpers are here.

More family favorite recipes here.

Don't forget to join the growing Menu Plan Monday Facebook Page!!

One of my favorite menu planning resources:









Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept 23/13 is a post from: I'm an Organizing Junkie. If you are not reading it from my feed, it has been STOLEN. Please let Laura at organizingjunkie (at) gmail (dot) com know. Thanks!










You are subscribed to email updates from I'm an Organizing Junkie

To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.

Email delivery powered by Google


Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

No comments:

Post a Comment