Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One Project at at Time


A bowl full of lemons

One Project at a Time: 9/24/13

I loathe cooking. There. I said it. It’s passed time to change that and I do believe that Marcy’s post on her blog Day 2 Day Super Mom, might just be what I need to get excited about cooking. As far as meal planning goes, this might just be the simplest, greatest way to go about it. Using buckets to contain all the ingredients, you can easily pull together a weeks worth of meals in no time at all. Click <HERE> to see what all Marcy included in her post.






This next one blew my mind! I marvel at how one persons brain can think of something so simple and yet another person (me) could go a lifetime and not think of something so great! Robyn, over at Robyn’s Little Nest, hit the nail on the head with this great little project. With 4 kids, I am LOVING this travel case for crayons and papers. I’m sure our next doctors visit will go so much smoother because I’ll have these with me. So, stop on over to see what her POST is all about!









There you have it. I hope you’re inspired to go create your own little piece of genius. It’s you’re turn though, to share what you’ve been up to on your blogs. So, please grab a button and join in the fun!




















You are subscribed to email updates from A Bowl Full of Lemons

To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.

Email delivery powered by Google


Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

No comments:

Post a Comment